We only stock equipment our crew personally use and recommend. Our focus is on clean design, reliability, durability and versatility. Our "Gear Guides" are written to help you make the right equipment decisions.
The Peanut 21 wing weight 950g | 2lb, with large lift capacity 21L | 46lbs. The asymmetric design shifts the buoyancy profile down to the wider sides for comfort and cleaner hose routing. Use for up to 1x 18L | 150cf cylinder.
The unique 3D design of internal bladder provides a massive buoyancy capacity from a wing with a surprisingly compact profile. This shape also funnels gas to the inflator hole for efficient and easy air dumping.
The Peanut 21 wing features a tough double-layered construction but light enough to be a travel BCD wing.
Includes 55cm | 21.5in Proflex braided low pressure inflator hose.
- Small profile, approximately 530x570mm | 21.2inx 22.8in
- Large buoyancy capacity displacing 21kg | 46lbs.
- Extremely light, weighs only 950 grams | 2lbs including the corrugated hose and inflator.
- Outer shell is made of flexible but durable 1000D Cordura.
- 3D construction with narrow top section creates better trim and allows for a higher surface position, easy air dumping with the unique asymetrical design.
Our instructors invest time and effort to help you become a great diver at every level. We offer premium REC and TEC courses, flexible schedules, attention to detail, small class sizes, taught by instructors with great depth of knowledge and experience.